As a Supermove Pro-User, you have the ability to take information from Supermove and seamlessly export it directly into a Quickbooks Desktop account for bookkeeping and financial purposes.
Important Note: Please ensure Custom Transaction Numbers in Settings is turned off, before activating this integration:
- Login to Quickbooks Online and click the Gear Icon
- Select Account & Settings > Sales
- Click the small pencil icon next to Sales Form Content
- Turn OFF Custom Transaction Numbers and Save
Setting-up Quickbooks Desktop Integration
The Quickbooks Desktop integration is ideal for users who have specific company financial practices to maintain, a preferred set of Products/Services in Quickbooks, a comprehensive Chart of Accounts in Quickbooks, and whose core objective with the integration is to have Supermove seamlessly flow into a company's existing financial processes and procedures. Please note, you would need to take additional steps to configure a personalized integration.
To proceed with this, please visit your Supermove office app and navigate to the following screens:
- Click Settings
- Click View/Edit Company Settings
- Click Integrations
- Click Connect to Quickbooks
- You'll then be taken to a Quickbooks log-in screen to complete the initial connection, be sure to select QuickBooks Desktop
- Connect with QuickBooks Desktop
- You will be prompted to download and install the Connector, please select Download QBD connector and ensure you do not have pop-up blockers turned on
Important Note: Please follow these Install the QuickBooks Desktop connector steps. Once completed, you will be brought back to Supermove.
Step 2: --
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide you with a Quickbooks Mapping Sheet. It will look something like this:
The sheet provided to you will display all of your billing items and fees recorded in your Supermove account. You will then need to indicate the preferred Income Account you'd like each bill item to be associated with in Quickbooks. You can also indicate the SKU or Type, as well as edit the Product/Service to best fit your fiscal procedures.
- Once you've completed the Quickbooks Mapping Sheet, you will need to upload the file into Quickbooks. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to your Quickbooks Online Account
- Click Sales
- Click Products and Services
- Under New, click Import
- Select and upload your file to Quickbooks
- Once completed, please contact email@example.com. Supermove will then initiate a connection to relay your Quickbooks submission back into the Supermove platform.