As a Supermove Pro-User, you have the ability to take information from Supermove and seamlessly export it directly into a Quickbooks Online account for bookkeeping and financial purposes. There are two options for setting-up a Quickbooks integration: a Basic version and a Personalized version. Please read further to determine your preferred set-up.
Important Note: Please ensure Custom Transaction Numbers in Settings is turned off, before activating this integration:
- Login to Quickbooks Online and click the Gear Icon
- Select Account & Settings > Sales
- Click the small pencil icon next to Sales Form Content
- Turn OFF Custom Transaction Numbers and Save
Setting-up a Personalized Quickbooks Integration
The Personalized Quickbooks integration is ideal for users who have specific company financial practices to maintain, a preferred set of Products/Services in Quickbooks, a comprehensive Chart of Accounts in Quickbooks, and whose core objective with the integration is to have Supermove seamlessly flow into a company's existing financial processes and procedures. Please note, you would need to take additional steps to configure a personalized integration.
To proceed with this, please visit your Supermove office app and navigate to the following screens:
- Click Settings
- Click View/Edit Company Settings
- Click Integrations
- Click Connect to Quickbooks
- You'll then be taken to a Quickbooks log-in screen to complete the initial connection
- Contact email@example.com to provide you with a Quickbooks Mapping Sheet. It will look something like this:
The sheet provided to you will display all of your billing items and fees recorded in your Supermove account. You will then need to indicate the preferred Income Account you'd like each bill item to be associated with in Quickbooks. You can also indicate the SKU or Type, as well as edit the Product/Service to best fit your fiscal procedures.
- Once you've completed the Quickbooks Mapping Sheet, you will need to upload the file into Quickbooks. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Log-in to your Quickbooks Online Account
- Click Sales
- Click Products and Services
- Under New, click Import
- Select and upload your file to Quickbooks
- Once completed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Supermove will then initiate a connection to relay your Quickbooks submission back into the Supermove platform.
Exporting Job Data Using a Personalized Quickbooks Integration
Once Quickbooks is connected with your Supermove, you can begin to sync job information. To do so, please use the following steps:
- On the Supermove Office App, go to the Job Page of a completed move
- You'll see that each completed move has a button called Edit Report. Click that button
- The following screen will have a button labeled Sync to Quickbooks. Click that to begin exporting job information from Supermove to Quickbooks
- Upon logging-into Quickbooks, you'll find that the invoice will look like this:
Note: unlike a Basic integration, this Personalize integration now maps each individual bill item to a specific Income Account in your Quickbooks. For example, the Travel Time fee and Carton fee are now labeled as going towards the Labor and Supplies income account, respectively, in Quickbooks.