This article is intended to outline the two Tablets we offer at Supermove and why most customers choose to purchase through us. A few things to note:
- Supermove recommends Verizon or T-Mobile as its preferred data carriers. If you are looking to use a different data carrier, you'll be responsible for sourcing tablets that meet Supermove's specification
- The Supermove Crew App is native to Android devices only. However, you can access all of Supermove (including crew) on an iOS product through any browser (Chrome recommended)
- Recommended charger: Wall Charger Block
- Crew Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Estimator Tablet: Samsung Tab S7 FE 5G
Why purchase a Supermove Tablet?
Purchasing tablets from Supermove with our preconfigured software provides distinct advantages. Our devices come equipped with our standard software setup and are managed remotely using an MDM. This ensures seamless device management and minimizes potential issues that customers might encounter when purchasing devices independently. Our approach offers you peace of mind, ensuring that your devices are optimized, secure, and efficiently managed from our end.
|Cost per Device
|Data Cost per Month
|Samsung Tab A7 Lite
|USB 2.0 Type C
|Samsung Tab S7 FE
|USB 2.0 Type C
Can we purchase tablets from Supermove and add them to our own data plan?
- Unfortunately, no. If the tablets are purchased from Supermove, they are automatically part of our data plan and cannot be removed
Is Supermove able to limit the usage of the tablets even if we purchase them from an outside vendor?
- Yes! Supermove is still able to load software onto externally purchased devices to manage usage and permissions
Do you offer insurance on your tablets?
- We fully cover tablets purchased through us, if it’s defective or has technical issues we cannot solve remotely. Note, it is the customer's responsibility for lost or physically damaged devices
Additional insurance can be purchased through external-providers such as Allstate or Progressive. If of interest, please reach out to the Support Team at email@example.com to receive a formal PO for the tablets (this is typically required for external-insurance)