Efficiently managing and accessing project-related documents has never been easier. In this article, we'll provide comprehensive guidance on how to access, generate, and utilize documents in your move projects.
To access and manage documents from the Project page:
- Navigate to the toolbar on the right and click on Documents
- Inside the Documents tab, you can view both incomplete documents sent to your customer and completed/signed documents.
Generating a Document
The documents you can generate on a project are based on the Document Templates available in your Document Library. To add a document to a project, follow the steps below:
- Start by clicking on the Documents icon on the right-hand Toolbar on the Project Page
- Click on the blue "+" button to add a new Doc or Generate a Crew Doc
- Add new document - This will generate a document for Office Users to view, download, print
- Generate crew documents - This will generate documents for the Crew App flow which can be accessible by Movers on their tablets
- Select the Document and click on Generate (multiple documents can be selected at once)
- If you'd like to preview the Document prior to generating it, select the magnifying glass icon near each Document Template.
- Once generated, the document will automatically appear in the Incomplete section.
- Documents will default to the Incomplete section until it is viewed, signed, and/or completed by the customer, then will move under Completed.
- Next to the Document, you will see two action buttons to either Print a copy of the document or Download it into a PDF file.
Filter and Search
You can filter documents by the job they were generated on and search for documents within the project by document name.
In the Filters section, you will be able to filter by which process the document is tied to (Quote, Confirmation, Office app, Crew app), and specific job(s).