What is an IMEI number? IMEI stands for “International Mobile Equipment Identity.” This is a number that is unique to each device.
If you're reading this article, the Support Team likely asked you to provide the IMEI Number for your device. The good news is, it's very easy to locate in two different spots!
Where to Locate
Finding the IMEI Number Internally
1. If the tablet can turn on, click the Settings icon
2. Scroll down the page and click About Tablet
3. Locate the IMEI number (this is a 15-digit number)
Finding the IMEI Number Externally
1. If you can not turn on the device, you can locate the IMEI on the back of the device (you may have to remove the case)
2. Look for small text near the SAMSUNG logo on the backside along with a sticker (text is very small and written in dark ink)