How are timezones displayed in Supermove and when do they change depending on what timezone you're in? Take a look through this article to understand the nuances!
When Do Timezones Stay the Same?
Timezones will stay the same in Supermove in a few different instances:
- Booked Jobs - You will always see the job in the current timezone you are in. The job won't change it's time, if you change your timezone
- Crew Timesheets - when pulling the crew timesheets, the timezone will also not change. The drive time will always appear in your timezone.
- Tablet times - Times listed in the tablet are also native to the time zone configurations of thetablet itself
When Do Timezones Change?
There are a few instances when timezones do play an effect on how things are shown in Supermove
- On the Projects Tab from the left hand side navigation, there is a "Created At' column. This column reflects the time of the person who created the job. This time does not update from timezone to timezone
- On the Dispatch Board, the red dispatch line you see when crews are on their way to the customers location, does change depending on the timezone you are currently in
- Example: If you are in EST and book a job for 8 am for your crews, your colleague who is in PST, would see the red dispatch bar going down the 5 am time because of the 3 hour difference.
Things to Note:
- If you are seeing different timezones than normal & jobs are also appearing incorrectly set, double check the timezone & time settings of your device.