Once the crew team is authenticated and logged in (please refer to Mover App: Invite and Authenticate guide for authentication details), they can access their job-related information through the new job calendar and job details page. From these interfaces, they'll be able to accept or decline jobs and initiate job steps, specifically the driver inventory, directly from this view.
The Crew team can now conveniently view a calendar displaying all the jobs assigned to them. Our enhanced crew app allows you to navigate between different months or quickly jump to today's date to review your assigned tasks.
The job tiles provide key information about each job, including whether or not the crew team has already accepted it (assuming permissions have been enabled by the office to allow the crew team to accept/decline jobs). The mover can click on a tile to access detailed job information.
You can return to the calendar page at any time using the global navigation.
On the job details page, you can perform several important actions:
- Accept/Decline the Job: You can select the accept or decline badge at the top of the job details page to modify your choice.
- View Job Details: This section provides information about times, locations, and dates. If you have permissions to "View Job Details," additional information such as dispatch details, assigned crew members, and customer information is also available.
- Start Job
Start Job (Inventory)
The crew team can initiate the first step in the Crew app, which involves capturing inventory, by clicking on the "Start Job" button on the job details page.
- Click on the "Start Job" button at the bottom of the Job Details page.
- You will be directed to the Driver Inventory Capture homepage, where you can begin capturing your inventory.
- Once inventory is complete, you can click "Finalize Inventory" under the Action menu to proceed with the next steps on the Crew App.
Feel free to contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need assistance.