Introducing Supermove's latest offering: Driver Inventory. It helps movers easily capture customer inventory at the start of their journey. The first step? Setting up driver inventory libraries. Just like our survey libraries, this feature allows movers to select items from a predefined list, making the process quicker and more efficient.
Create Driver Inventory Libraries
Follow the steps below to crew a driver inventory library:
1. Navigate to Settings > Inventory > Libraries > Driver Inventory
2. Click on the Create Driver Inventory Library button. Enter the name of the inventory and click Create.
3. Add inventory to the library
To make things easy, just go to each section and add the right inventory info. We've got pre-made files for each category, so it's a breeze.
Click on the CSV Dropdown under each section and pick Import via CSV to upload the matching files:
If you like, you can also export a template or your existing item list as a CSV, update it, and then upload it again. It's all about making inventory management simple and flexible for you.
Assigning Inventory Libraries to Project Types
By default, all projects will be set to the Default Inventory Library but you can choose to select different Libraries to use depending on the Project Type.
To assign inventory libraries:
1. Go to Settings > Project Types > Driver Inventory
2. Under the Inventory section, click Edit
3. Select the correct driver inventory library you want to use for jobs created using that project type
4. Click Save
5. Repeat this process for all jobs that require a different driver inventory library to be used