Let's walk through the steps on adding containers to a project in Supermove!
Things to Note:
- Containers have already been created in the warehouse. Click here to learn more about creating containers
- The customer and the Project have also been created
1. Click on Storage on the left-hand side navigation
2. Click into the correct Storage Project
3. In the storage project, Click on Assign Containers
4. Search and filter the containers you want to be added
5. Select the containers you want to assign to the project and click Assign
Containers have now successfully been added to your project!
Editing Dates In/Out and Removing Containers
You can now edit the Container Dates in and Out on the project- this will determine whether a container is currently assigned or unassigned to the project.
- By default containers added to the project will have the Date in set to the Project Start Date
- For each container, you can go in and update the Date In and Out
Containers can also have their Dates In and Out updated in bulk. To do so, select the containers and click on the “Actions” menu. From there, you can “Edit date in” or “Edit date out”
- Remove Containers - will fully remove the container from the project (and remove and set date in and out)
- Important: You no longer need to remove a container from the storage project - instead, setting the date out will automatically move the container to the "past container" tab (see section below) and make the container available. Remove should only be done if the container was not meant to be added to the project.
Active, Incoming, and Past Containers
You can now track containers that are actively on the storage project, and containers that were previously on the storage project
- Lists containers whose start date is in the future
- Shows you all the containers whose Date In and Date Out are not exceeded
- Lists the Containers whose date out has past
- Past containers will also be unassigned to the project and appear as available under the main Storage Container List tab
- Note: To bring a past container back into active, navigate to the past tab, and edit the container dates to be within range
Reassigning Container Locations
You can also set the location of a container by clicking on the container and updating the coordinates
After clicking on the container ID, click on "Edit Container"
A popup appears for you to edit the location of the containers or warehouse coordinates. Click Save when you're done reassigning