In Supermove, there are two main types of groups: Projects and Jobs. It's important to understand what these are and how they differ. For example, a Job is like a task such as Moving, Packing, or Delivery, whereas a Project holds customer information and keeps all the related jobs together in one place.
Creating a Project
You have three options for creating a Project in Supermove. Please review the choices below:
1. From the Moves Calendar page, located in the top left corner.
2. From the Survey Calendar page, found in the top left corner.
3. From the Clients page. Simply search for the client, and you'll see the option in the top right corner.
Tip: Creating the project from the client's profile will auto-fill the the contact's information.
Filling out Project Details
After clicking the "New Project" button, a list of fields will appear. Think of this list as a survey that your client needs to complete to provide necessary information for the project.
There are a total of six sections that require completion. Let's break them down:
1. Client information:In this section, you'll request basic contact information from the client, such as names and contact details
2. Billing information:This section should contain details about the person responsible for billing. If it's the same as the client's information, make sure to tick the checkbox.
3. Project Information: Here, you'll specify the type of project (e.g., Local move, Intrastate, Commercial) and the project size, which could be in terms of rooms or cubic feet.
4. Job Information: A Project houses multiple jobs, and when creating a project, you also need to create the first job. In this section, you'll define the first job type (Survey, Move, Pick up, etc.), its execution date, arrival time, and estimated hours required.
5. Location Information: Input the pickup and drop-off locations here. You can also adjust the number of stops to match the requirements of the first job being created.
6. Billing Information Part 2: After entering location details, you'll encounter a second billing section, where you can specify the number of movers and trucks needed. Depending on your setup, you may also add additional information like specific rates and weight.
7. Internal Information:This section includes notes for Crew, Dispatch, and Office. You can also designate the Salesperson and Dispatch coordinator here. Additionally, you can note how the customer learned about your services.
8. Saving: After entering and verifying all the required information, the final step is to click the blue "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
If you've reached this point, congratulations! You've successfully created a Project!