The Project Page organizes information into a handful of different blocks in your lefthand bumper. This article highlights the information found in the Move Details block.
Client & Bill To
The Client block presents details about the client, including the company name, client notes, and primary contact information.
Edit Client & Billing Information
You can easily edit the client and primary contact information by clicking the Edit button within the block. Additionally, you will be able to manage billing information separately from the primary client. Keep in mind the following points:
- When the Same as Client checkbox is selected, billing client details sync with the primary client.
- Modifications to the primary client information also reflect in the linked bill-to-client information if they are connected.
- Tapping on the phone number within the block opens phone actions like calling or sending SMS.
- Tapping on the email address within the block opens email actions like sending an email or viewing emails.
The Locations block is a streamlined way to manage project locations. It displays a list of locations for the entire project, including all jobs.
You can effortlessly add, edit, and delete locations within the block. Locations can also be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping them to your preferred order.
- You can view Google Streetview of the locations
The Internal Information block is accessible to Office users, allowing them to input client-specific details that are beneficial to the moving company. It's safe to say that the information isn't visible on the Crew app or to clients.