This article goes over invoice statuses in Supermove. Invoice statuses provide a way for teams to better track accounts receivable. For an overview of Invoices through Supermove, refer to Accounting: Invoices - Get Started guide.
Job bills and payments in Supermove can be tracked and monitored using an invoice number. This can be found on the Billing section of the job page as seen here:
This video walks through the invoice statuses as they appear on the Accounting Invoice Tab.
Draft: An invoice that has not been sent to a customer.
- For moves, an invoice will continue to remain in Draft until the jobs have been complete on a project at which point it will update to either unpaid/paid depending on payments collected so far
- For storage, invoices will remain in draft until they are sent to the customer
- Scheduled: An invoice that is scheduled to be sent to a customer. This will appear when an invoice date is set on an outgoing invoice
- Unpaid: An invoice that has been sent to the customer but has not been paid
- Overdue: An invoice which has passed the Due Date
- Paid: An invoice whose balance has been paid in full
- Finalized: An invoice that has been reviewed by the appropriate team - this status locks the invoice and prevents any further updates enabling teams to keep track of which paid invoices have been reviewed and can be closed
Cancelled: Invoices that have been cancelled.
- Note - For move invoices, they will be cancelled when the project itself has been cancelled
- Error: An error has occurred with the invoice and requires specific attention
Invoice actions can be accessed on any invoice by clicking on the action menu (3 Dots Actions Menu)