The next part of the storage setup process is bulk uploading your customers. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
Steps for Filling the CSV File
- Reach out to your implementation or customer success manager and get a copy of the "Customer List & Container Mapping" spreadsheet and make sure you've completed the [Bulk Upload] Containers steps first
- In the same spreadsheet, navigate to the tab titled "Step 2: Customer List & Container Mapping"
- Fields in RED are required
- Project Type: Must match existing Storage Project Types created in Storage Settings
- Project Name: Optional Project Name will be added to the created project
- Container Name: Containers must match the containers already entered into Supermove. Refer to Step 1: Container List to ensure values match Column C
Steps for Uploading the File
In Supermove, click into the Settings section from the left hand navigation
Click on Manage Storage
Click on Import Data via CSV
Select the file and click on Upload